Energy-saving LED task lighting – made in the USA from recycled e-waste
It won’t surprise you to know that, with a name like LittleFootprint Lighting, we “walk the walk” when it comes to sustainable task lighting.
LED lighting is the best choice available today for the environment. It uses a fraction of the electricity, contains no mercury, and lasts years longer than other technologies.
We’re going one step further, making a good thing even better:
- We reduce the landfill and carbon footprint of task lighting – by making our LED desk lamps from locally sourced, recycled plastic and by designing for easy end-of-life disassembly and recycling.
- We support green jobs in America – by manufacturing in California.
- We’ve made our LED task lighting more affordable than other LED-based products.
- Our sustainable task lighting products can help earn points toward achieving LEED certification.
- We’ve looked beyond our products themselves, taking steps to ensure that environmental awareness and performance are top-of-mind for our partners, also.
Come on – take that first step and join us as we reduce the carbon footprint of lighting, one LED desk lamp at a time!